PDA

View Full Version : Removing column_left with BTS

innovations
01-16-2004, 03:30 PM
Could someone tell me how to remove column_left from all pages? I successfully removed it in the main.tpl.php by commenting out the code like such:

<!--<td width="<?php //echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php //require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
<!--</table></td>

The only problem is that when I go to certain pages (such as when I click "view all items") the left column displays again, and since I have my categories in the right column I get an error message that says:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/interior/public_html/catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php:17) in /home/interior/public_html/catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 17

Any help appreciated, and Paul if you are around I am sure that you could bail me out for sure on this one :)

michael_s
01-16-2004, 08:25 PM
innovations, It sounds like you are running pre v1.5.5 version of Max. Get the upgrade pack from the download section, and that should fix the template problems. The issue is that not all the mods were BTS compliant until v1.5.5 was released.

mikez68
05-11-2005, 11:54 AM
I am having the same problem with a MS2MAX 1.7 installation. I bought a graphics package from the site suggested on the standard install's mainpage.
This template has the main column and the catergories in the left column
All looks good except the account_history_info.php which puts the categories in the left column and the right shows the error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/mikez/public_html/catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php:19) in /home/mikez/public_html/catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 19

I am looking in account_history_info.tpl
but I cannot figure it out.

Any clues or assistance would be appreciated.

mikez68
05-11-2005, 12:29 PM
tried to remove the code for the left column from
acct_history_info.php
I botched the whole page and reloaded my backup
Then I tried to remove the right column
by removing line 265
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

this worked - no error code showing, this page is just backwards.
ie: categories on the left
but the Fatal Error message is gone. So I don't look too bad.