PDA

View Full Version : QTpro - adding to MAX1.5 - any special things to be aware of

pixelhed
11-18-2003, 06:09 AM
Hi

I like the look of MAX1.5, thanks for taking the time to put it together. One thing is missing for my store though, and that is qtpro. I would like to incorporate this into my version of max1.5 and was wondering if there are any things that i should be aware of?

Is anyone aware of any particular changes made in MAX1.5 that will make qtpro not work? Has anyone added this contrib to their version sucessfully?

I hope to get some input, before i start, and assuming that all goes well i will post what i did so that people can follow my example, if they require the qtpro contrib.

wish me luck :)
A[/list]

michael_s
11-18-2003, 07:03 AM
pixelhed, If it is mostly admin side mods, then it should be pretty straightforward. There are a lot of code changes, so just double check your work and manually add any required code changes.

On the catalog side, any output changes should be added to the /templates and /templates/content files. Again, keep a close eye on where you place your changes, and do them all manually. You should not have any problems if you do this.

pixelhed
11-18-2003, 12:05 PM
Thanks for your reply. I am going to get stuck into it, and if i run up against anything i cannot solve i'll be back. also if it goes ok i will be back to see if there is a way qtpro can be included in future MAX releases.

later
A

pixelhed
12-05-2003, 06:07 AM
Hi

I have successfully added the qtpro contribution to the MAX1.5 release. If anyone has experienced any problems i would be willing to offer advice. Would be good to see this contribution included in future max releases, not sure how to get that acheived.

laters
A

michael_s
12-05-2003, 11:17 AM
pixelhed, how about making a package of your updated files and ataching them here in a zip. That would be the easiest way to get it into the release...

pigdestroyer
01-05-2004, 08:36 AM
Any docs available on your QTPro integration?

demah
06-25-2004, 11:58 AM
Does anyone have the files packaged? or instructions on how to do this?