PDA

View Full Version : Tax set to true but prices not displayed with tax included

edgerider
10-25-2003, 04:06 AM
Hi Guys,

Wondering if you can help. I have installed MS2-Max1.5 and want to display prices with UK VAT of 17.5% included in the price displayed. I have set-up a zone called UK, added a tax zone of UK and created a tax rate of 17.5% for UK zone for taxable goods. The display prices with tax is set to true in the config section however the price displayed in the cart is still the price without tax added.

Any advice on how to get a price inc tax displayed for a product appreciated...

thetraveller
10-26-2003, 02:02 PM
Hi Guys,

Wondering if you can help. I have installed MS2-Max1.5 and want to display prices with UK VAT of 17.5% included in the price displayed. I have set-up a zone called UK, added a tax zone of UK and created a tax rate of 17.5% for UK zone for taxable goods. The display prices with tax is set to true in the config section however the price displayed in the cart is still the price without tax added.

Any advice on how to get a price inc tax displayed for a product appreciated...

Hi:

You need to set the 'Display Prices with Tax' option to true under the 'My Store' configuration options.

The Traveller

tonipeperoni
10-27-2003, 02:51 PM
I have the same problem, no one out there with a solution ?!

toni

michael_s
10-27-2003, 08:29 PM
I have been pretty busy. I will see if I can duplicate the problem...

edgerider
10-29-2003, 01:48 PM
Sorted problem. Don't know exactly how but to explain the tax rate default is set to Florida, I changed this to UK @ 17.5%. Problem existed, tried to resolve and by chance went into the tax settings and under UK the florida settings were still present. I entered in the UK relevant info and the tax prices now display?!?!? Strange eh and sorry can explain ay better....