PDA

View Full Version : Fedex Real Time Quotes

michael_s
02-01-2008, 12:12 PM
This fix is based off Fedex Real Time Quotes 2.07.1. This fix solves the problem "No Rates Returned, F021 : Invalid currency type." by adding another row into the configuration database allowing the store owner to easily change their insurance currency code from USD to CAD

This is not a complete package, it only includes: catalogincludesmodulesshippingfedex1.php

More... (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1462)

amahd
12-12-2008, 03:17 PM
I installed the FedEx Real Time Quotes 2.06 on osCommerce 2.2-MS2. I am stuck now for a week. I recieve these errors when I try to click

on shipping, under Module in the admin. I also get the error in the front end if I install the fedex module.

I combed the internet looking for solution. every one said that fedex1.php is not uploaded to the wright location. I have checked and

checked again even changed it's permitions to 777.

Any suggestions? Thanks Error is below

Warning: shipping(includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/fedex1.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in

/home/content/x/x/x/xxxxxxx/html/myoscshop/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 36

Warning: shipping(includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/fedex1.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in

/home/content/x/x/x/xxxxxxx/html/myoscshop/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 36

Warning: shipping(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/fedex1.php' for inclusion

(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/x/x/x/xxxxxxx/html/myoscshop/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 36