PDA

View Full Version : Tracking in order history 1.0 - CTT, UPS, Fedex

michael_s
11-13-2007, 07:12 PM
New Version was modified by BidCH.com's Austin

1.) Allow customer to track their package on their own after they are log in.
2.) Allow admin to add unlimited shipper
3.) Allow admin to select shipper with drop box and drop box's option will fetch from the newly created table (no fixed define)
4.) Allow admin to change shippers' display order of drop box
5.) Allow admin to keep record of shipping status ; shipper & tracking number (display links on admin interface for faster access)

Good news & Weakness:
1.) I didn't create shipper interface, so you'll need to update shipper's information ether through SQL or phpMyAdmin (display order, language_id (default set to 1 (english))...etc.) The good news is you can update your shipper's tracking URL without going back to your codes. That was created just in case the shipper changed their tracking URL

2.) I have added multi-languages display solely for the drop box in the admin/orders.php and I haven't throughly tested that function. and, whether to display all or single language you'll need to change 1 line of code (details on file). I set the default to display everything. You can change 1 line of code (see line 281-284) and change the data in table "shippers_info" to better adjust to your needs.

################ UPDATE BY BidCH.com's Austin ##################
## This MOD was modified from "Tracking in order history 1.0" by BidCH.com's Austin
## Additional info can be found below or http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1366/page,28
## Modified MOD Language: English (Originally was written in French)
## Modified MOD Description:
## [GENERAL]
## 1.) Allow unlimited shipper to be added,
## 2.) Allow shipper in different languages to be modified/updated through the new table ( I didn't create an
## interface to modified the data, you either need to update the data with SQL or use database
## management software (e.g. PHPmyadmin).
## [USER SIDE]
## 1.) Allow customer to track the order under "my account (Shipper's URL & Phone # also available - optional)
## 2.) Original function will email tracking number thru email
##
## [ADMIN SIDE]
## 1.) Added & display => a.) Linked(Shipper) b.) Linked(Tracking Number)
## 2.) Dynamic Drop box instead of fixed shipper (display shipper's name accord to table "shipper_info")
## 3.) Ability to display single language or all languages in drop box
## (see comment under catalog/admin/orders.php)
## 4.) Ability to change display order or the shipper in the drop box by setting "orders_id" in
## table "shipper_info".
################################################## ############

More... (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1366)