PDA

View Full Version : Online Gift Card

michael_s
11-07-2007, 10:22 AM
This contribution lets you add products to your shop that are Gift Cards that can be used for only shopping at your site. It allows anyone to use the Gift Card and is not restricted to the Buyer of the card. Gift Cards, once bought, can be sent by email to other people for use. Also prints out how much the gift card gives the user for a discount, along with admin and account functionality to manage Gift Cards.

Awsome package!
Any Questions let me know. Has been tested for bugs.

More... (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5527)

wendy_purple
09-17-2008, 01:49 PM
Hi everybody!!!

This is my first post so I have to say thanks to you and to this forum

I installed the online gift card contribution and I have the followings situations:

I created 3 gift card products, checking the check box at the bottom of the page, but when I buy a gift card, it charges me the shipping. How could I take off this?

The gift card has a code, doesn't it? Is auto generated or do I have to do it manually? Where?

In admin, catalog, online gift card; I don't see anything, what is supposed to show this link? the gift card products, the bought gift cards or the used gift cards??

Sorry for my English. I hope you could understand it. I'm looking for a manual for this contribution. Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance....

dtrisker
08-10-2009, 10:09 PM
I am using PayPal Payments Pro.
When you are on the checkout_confirmation.php page and enter a gift card, it send you back to the checkout_payment.php page with error message:
The credit card information you entered contains an error. Please check it and try again.
The expiry date entered for the credit card is invalid. Please check the date and try again.

Any clues?