After installing oscmax 2, I ran the RC1-->RC2 patch and the security patch. I am still gettting the following errors:
1. Fatal error on homepage load
For now, I have commented out line 73 and 152 and it seems to be working.Code:Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gzdeflate() in /nfs/cust/2/30/33/633032/web/catalog/includes/classes/cache.class.php on line 73
2. html errors on homepage, on the right sidebar. see attached screenshot.
3. html errors on login page. see attached screenshot.
4. weird page reload issues in IE browser. When a page is manually refreshed or the back is used to navigate to prev page, the page reloads twice, quickly. It is annoying.
5. html errors when i click "my account" or "checkout" and I have not logged in. see attached screenshot.
Any help fixing these errors would be helpful. I am inclined to to do a fresh re-install, but I doubt that would fix these errors.
PHP Version: 4.4.1 (Zend: 1.3.0)
Database: MySQL 4.1.14-standard
All cacheing is disabled in the admin.