I've got a problem with all the stores I've set up using a shared SSL cert and using a secure admin area.
Using EasyPopulate, when I click any of the download options I'm booted back to login. Same with Attribute Manager once I select a product to edit, back to login. In Orders, if I change the top dropdown to show only Processed for example, same thing, booted back to log in.
I've looked at all the old posts, here and oscommerce, and haven't been able to find out what's happening.
* I did add all the files to the admin permissions
* The links on the left boxes are passing in oscAdminId correctly
* Most everything else works fine.
* Have Requires cookies off
* Only happens when admin is secured using SSL
* Safe mode is off
Here's the applicable part of my admin config:
// define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.heritagecamps.org');
Does anyone have any ideas? Any suggestions of what to try? Thanks for any help...