PDA

View Full Version : Ok I'll bite, Hello

php4ever
04-11-2007, 08:06 AM
Hello people, I'm Jared (php4ever) and I'm an Adobe Photoshop Instructor and part time freelance designer.

I stumbled upon oscmax after doing a google search to find any details on comparisons between shopping cart solutions. Which I found very few reviews and comparisons.

I've worked with OSCommerce for about three years, ZenCart a few times, and VirtueMart more so now then before. After leaving one of the most well known template companies (I wont mention which) over a year ago, I've been assembling my collection of mods, hacks and other things for commerce site building.

I'm curious about one thing and I'll ask it in another thread.

~ Jared

michael_s
04-11-2007, 08:43 AM
Welcome to osCMax.com. Glad you found us!

php4ever
04-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Michael, Question NOT osCMax related but forum related;

In each thread you have two features that I dont recall being part of vBulletin.

One is the LinkBack drop down, (cool feature BTW) that I'd love to add to our Real Estate forum and the other is the little dig icons below the posts. Can you tell me if there is a VB source for these? Are they discussed in the VB forums? I did a search and could find none.

I found the "ThankYOU" thanked mod which is cool and certainly a must have for our Real Estate forum but the other two I've not located.
~ Jared

michael_s
04-11-2007, 12:37 PM
Jared,

Click the vbSEO link in the footer of this site. This forum uses an awesome vBulletin addon called vbseo that adds the linkback and social bookmarking options (and tons more).