PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

fisk
02-01-2007, 09:37 AM
I'll take a moment to introduce myself.

My name is Perry and my wife and I are trying to start an online store. I've done some web site design before, but nothing in the ecommerce realm. This is all new to me. I have about a million questions, but I dont want to overwhelm micheal_s all at one time. :D

I found this product by searching thru php scripts on hotscripts.com and trying about a dozen before I landed on this one. Without a doubt, this one was the best as far as the features I was looking for. I was planning on paying for a shopping cart app, but it was just a great bonus that this one is free.

I have a some database experience and some asp coding, but this is my first time with php and anything related to running my own business.

fisk

michael_s
02-01-2007, 10:19 AM
Welcome to osCMax... Most every common problem has been discussed in detail in the forums or check the documentation (which is growing every day a little at a time)...

If you get stumped post your question. We are all pretty friendly here, so no worries about that, even if you do like the Colts!