PDA

View Full Version : Does OSCMax Support Streamline for credit card payments?

richto
06-19-2006, 04:30 AM
Hi, I use currently Natwest Streamline eSolutions (Apparently they handle around half of all card transactions)

Does OCS Max support this? I cant find a reference to it.

Can it work with MasterCard Secure Code and Verified by VISA ?

See http://www.streamline.com/default.htm

jpf
06-20-2006, 02:04 PM
I doubt half of all transactions. Maybe for a small area or a single country like Scotland. The Royal Bank Corporation (and all it's little brothers/sisters in all the other countries) is quite big in it self - but HALF - I would say NO - one of the largest YES - more than likely in the top 5, possably first or second in the world.
In Canada Royal Bank has farmed it out to another processor (of which they own a majority of) called Montaris (Spelling?). I suppect they do this kind of "arrangement" in many areas. Each one running independent with differnet ways of doing things.

Short answer - yes you could make it work with OSC and MAX.

Long answer - Streamline (unless they have rebranded themselfs latley) has not been main stream enough that some one has already created a payment gateway for it yet (or that I have found).

Possably talk to them and find out who there processor is. protx.com I think might be who works with Royal - there is a payment gateway for them.

Good Luck.

richto
08-24-2006, 02:44 AM
Half of all payments in Europe apparently are via Streamline.

Yes it can use protx. So I have to pay 2 sets of fees :-(