PDA

View Full Version : osCMax v2.0 - Product Descriptions Not Appearing

jerryz
04-05-2006, 08:44 PM
When entering a product into a category and pressing the "Preview" button, the product description that I just typed in does not appear.

The product name and price show up, but not the description does not show up in the preview mode.

When I save the product, the description does not show up in the actual page of the store.

I am using the "English" language only and have removed the German and Spanish languages because this is an English only version of products.
(I did not remove any language files ... just the names of the languages in the Admin control page)

It's as if that specific value is not getting carried over to the preview page or the database???

View Screenshot

http://www.bi-wise.com/shop/wtf.gif

jpf
04-10-2006, 05:18 PM
There was something you did - check what you edited.....Backups are your friends.....

ramiroei
04-12-2006, 09:39 PM
Hi, I am having the same problem. I though too that the problem was deleting the other languages, but I re-install everything and I am still having that problem.

Can anyone help me???

jerryz
04-13-2006, 06:30 AM
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to figure out the problem so I installed osCMax 1.7, that's really the best advice I can give you ramiroei.

jpf
04-16-2006, 09:07 PM
I have test this with a fresh install of MAX with all bug fixes. Can not produce this error. Please make sure you apply the PATCH and all bugfixes.

rabbit116
04-23-2006, 11:40 AM
I was having this problem, whined to AA support, and they indicated I have used all my space. I had just updated and backed up the catalog. So, when I transferred and deleted all the backups the description test inserted as planned. Perhaps this describes your issue? :roll:

virtuapete
05-01-2006, 11:02 AM
I was having this problem, whined to AA support, and they indicated I have used all my space. I had just updated and backed up the catalog. So, when I transferred and deleted all the backups the description test inserted as planned. Perhaps this describes your issue? :roll:

I am having this issue as well and I have confirmed my space allowance.. I am nowhere even close to it.... any other ideas?

countingsheep
05-16-2006, 05:36 PM
I had this same problem, but when I enable the wysiwyg editor, I am able to see the descriptions.