PDA

View Full Version : Error with Ipayment Module

msullivan52
04-02-2006, 07:23 PM
I get the following error when using the Ipayment module.

Warning: Missing argument 4 for cc_validation::validate() in /home/msulliva/public_html/includes/classes/cc_validation.php on line 17

Warning: Missing argument 5 for cc_validation::validate() in /home/msulliva/public_html/includes/classes/cc_validation.php on line 17

I used the fix reported in the bug tracker #0000116...

Edit cc.php in your modules directory change line 103.

$result = $cc_validation->validate($HTTP_POST_VARS['cc_number'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['cc_expires_month'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['cc_expires_year'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['cc_checkcode'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['cc_card_type']);

Nothing has worked. I have tried authorize.net successfully with the test card #411111111111.

Help! Please.

jpf
04-02-2006, 08:41 PM
You may have to modify the ipayment.php like the cc.php file.

$result = $cc_validation->validate($HTTP_POST_VARS['ipayment_cc_number'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['ipayment_cc_expires_month'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['ipayment_cc_expires_year']);

To:

$result = $cc_validation->validate($HTTP_POST_VARS['ipayment_cc_number'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['ipayment_cc_expires_month'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['ipayment_cc_expires_year'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['ipayment_cc_checkcode'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['ipayment_cc_card_type']);(not tested!)

Please tell us if that solved your problem.

jpf
04-02-2006, 08:45 PM
BTW there seams to be a new version (uploaded last week):
http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1676
Milage may vary... (Use at your own risk)

Maybe there was something they changed on there server.....???

msullivan52
04-03-2006, 08:38 PM
I changed the code in Line 107 in the ipayment module, but it still shows the above errors.