PDA

View Full Version : Checkout confirm loops back to checkout_payment.php

hickaway
01-20-2006, 04:38 PM
Ok here is the problem,

I go through the process of checking out a product, I see the shopping_cart.php page, then hit the checkout button. I see the checkout_shipping.php then hit continue, I see the checkout_payment.php page and choose my payment method and hit continue, I then see the checkout_confirmation.php page and hit continue  now this is what happens, instead of going to the checkout_success.php page it loops back to the checkout_payment.php and I have to do it again, sometimes it lets it go through but sometimes it just doesn’t let me go, it keeps looping back to checkout_payment.php.
Does anyone know of a solution to this problem? Please help, I am getting angry customers.

Regards,

Hickaway

driwashsolutions
01-23-2006, 06:20 AM
Does anyone know of a solution to this problem? Please help, I am getting angry customers.

What Payment module are you selecting? Sounds like an issue with the payment module (CreditCards?) not liking something and sending you back to correct without issuing an error. I know that the Linkpoint module used to do this.

hickaway
01-24-2006, 08:33 AM
No need, it seems to work when it is set to the catalog file based sessions, not database!
Thanks for your help.