PDA

View Full Version : BTS Help Please

LynnL
01-16-2006, 06:41 AM
Okay, I'm warning you up front, I have the most minimal php experience possible. By that I mean I can copy and paste code when adding a mod, but I sure can't write code on my own, or read it.

Previously I used STS for layout of my site. When I found the amazing oscdox here, with all the mods i wanted and then some, i wiped out oscommerce. I read here about the flexibility of BTS and decided to try it. I figured out how to add the code for the boxes. What I can't figure out is how to add code that will make the content change depending on what category or manufacturer someone selects. I'm sure there is simple php code to resolve this issue, and am thrilled by any help.

(in STS it was $content - if that helps explain what I'm talking about.)

Lynn

met00
02-13-2006, 01:32 PM
all the BTS changes on pages are made in the /content area of the template you are using. If your template doesn't modify the content files then the content files will be located in /templates/fallback/content.

The key components that are NOT in that location will be things like the column_listing and those can be found in /includes/modules (ie: product_col_listing.php).

lauratx
06-20-2006, 06:20 PM
It depends on the template you are using. All the templates are in "/templates" if you are use to STS then I would suggest the contributions for HTML Template for BTS, its amazing.