PDA

View Full Version : My Personal Wishlist

bkpie
11-30-2005, 05:54 AM
I had hired someone almost 2 years ago to build our new site. Well in short it was a no go and they got nowhere fast. I am now trying myself with this version of oscommerce which has many things I requested from the other company. However I also need a few more things that I can not find that I have seen in sites that have x-cart. Most of this is since we are a wholesale company with many products and trying to add what our customers requested most via a poll response which we ran and got over 2000 responses on. Maybe some of these are already available but I am an amatuer in PHP.

Attributes right on the category or sub category page with the products so they can select sizes and colors etc. without having to click on the product picture to see the options as well as the quantity box they can type in the quantity they want ie 10 20 30 ect.

On products without attributes like our charms a way to put in the quantity of the ones they select on that page then click one button to add all the selections including quantity on that page to cart.

A FAQ that is easily added and edited for things like discounts offered, how to log in for price etc.

No prices until they register are approved and log in

This is only few to start from the customer end. For me since we run out of a specific size or style on a daily basis or add a size or style an easier way to handle attributes would be wonderful. Any help appreciated.

Thank you in advance. There are some great features on this release I just wish I was a bit more knowledgeable. :wink:

Blayne

bkpie
12-02-2005, 12:56 PM
Ok so no responses. I did some more searching and was wondering if the mod add multiple products to cart found here http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3606 would work with oscmax2