PDA

View Full Version : PayPal Website Payments Pro

bhejr
11-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Any news when and if there will be a mod for PayPals Pro service for integration with Max 2.0 RC2? Has anybody successfully accomplished this?

michael_s
11-08-2005, 07:24 PM
this should work fine:
http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3716/category,all/search,paypal+pro

bhejr
11-09-2005, 09:28 AM
Has anyone successfully implemented this mod? I am not proficient enough in PHP to modify the code. I have seen the differences in the files but not sure how to integrate them fully. Some changes are partial code changes in an original osC line that is not in a corresponding MAX line. ex: checkout_confirmation.php....lines 129&130 can xfer over but there is a partial change with "$changeShippingInfo" replacing FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS in line 138 of original osC code. I am running MAX v2.0RC2. I am confused and hope someone can help me. I have read the sheets on mods and bts and such. They do not explain the partial changes in code lines. Please help. Thank you.

bhejr
11-11-2005, 01:35 PM
Once again, has anyone successfully implemented this mod????? ie:converted to BTS system?? I really need some help coverting this mod. I am getting more comfortable with php but by no means an expert. I am trying to understand the structure of the files. I may be missing something simple. If anyone has successfully converted this mod to BTS then please let me and other people know. Please help. This is a worthwhile mod to implement and the sooner the better. I wish I knew more so I could contribute more. Hopefully as I get better acquainted with MAX I can maybe help others. Please help!

bhejr
11-18-2005, 07:31 AM
ANYONE???? This is not a straight drop in mod. I need some help here please. Are there any files in the content directory that need to be changed? I am still trying to figure out where everything is supposed to be broken up and moved to for modding. please help!!!!!!

michael_s
11-18-2005, 08:36 AM
The instructions seem clear. Just remember that your content page html is now located in your template content directory. So if the instructions say to modify product_info.php, be sure to look at the product_info.tpl.php page in the /templates/fallback/content directory for the code in question...

zonzo_1
09-07-2006, 05:02 PM
no new movement on this mod is there ? I'm about to implement it into oscmax 1.7... and if i make it i'll post it up.. but if some one has already .... :)

hasnut
09-14-2006, 09:32 AM
I have inplemented this modules i several times with no errors.

brylees
09-26-2006, 12:57 PM
Does this mod work on RC3?

brylees
09-28-2006, 10:57 AM
Is my error resulting from config.php file? I'm sorry I'm a newbie.Any help is greatly appreciated.

BryLeeS

Warning: main(includes/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/schultzi/public_html/catalog/login.php on line 95

Warning: main(includes/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/schultzi/public_html/catalog/login.php on line 95

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/schultzi/public_html/catalog/login.php on line 95

kennetha
08-03-2007, 07:54 PM
I completely do not understand why there is no contribution that is set up to add it to oscMax. All the links that have been given are for regular oscommerce. It is just mind boggling and really setting me back! Way back! i'm will to help pay if a few of you guys are having the same problem I found some webprogrammers that will install it. We'd have to go in I believe it was $150.00 to have it implemented into the website. (which we could all share) I'm using oscMax RCS 3 I believe.

nag.jnb
08-04-2007, 06:14 AM
The instructions seem clear. Just remember that your content page html is now located in your template content directory. So if the instructions say to modify product_info.php, be sure to look at the product_info.tpl.php page in the /templates/fallback/content directory for the code in question...
Can anyone advise how I can change the page people are redirected to after they have clicked on CONTINUE at the end of the checkout process?

Currently they are being redirected to https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/checkout_process.php?txn_type=web_accept&payment_date=07%3A08%3A47+Aug+04%2C+2007+PDT&last_name=B&residence_country=US&pending_reason=unilateral&item_name=Store+Name&payment_gross=5.50&mc_currency=USD&payment_type=echeck&payer_status=verified&verify_sign=AFcWxV21C7fd0v3bYYYRCpSSRl31A18lBw8R08 JrozsEVHg.tsg7uG.L&test_ipn=1&payer_email=prasanthbp%40gmail.com&tax=0.00&txn_id=0&quantity=1&receiver_email=admin%40biotechsupportgroup.net&first_name=Prasanth&invoice=T34&payer_id=KUNLPC293BFT2&item_number=&payment_status=Pending&shipping=5.00&mc_gross=5.50&custom=4&charset=windows-1252&notify_version=2.4&merchant_return_link=Complete+your+Order+Confirmat ion, but using https.... I need it to revert back to checkout_success.php page please help me

Thanks.