PDA

View Full Version : Integrate PayPal Web Payments Pro -> osCMax v2.0

ganast
08-29-2005, 07:56 AM
This is one evil package to install... if you got all the pear stuff right, have followed the main install guide, set up your live or sandbox account, and get the following error during checkout:

Warning: Missing argument 4 for validate() ...

Warning: Missing argument 5 for validate() ...

then you are on the right track...

open paypal_dp.php and find this line:

$result = $cc_validation->validate($HTTP_POST_VARS['paypal_cc_number'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['paypal_cc_expires_month'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['paypal_cc_expires_year']);

change it to this:

$result = $cc_validation->validate($HTTP_POST_VARS['paypal_cc_number'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['paypal_cc_expires_month'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['paypal_cc_expires_year'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['paypal_cc_cvv2'], "");

I am not sure why the warnings show since litterally hundreds of warnings per php page are thrown in all version of osc, but it must be a warning level set differently in the pear include classes... not sure where.

--gabe

timbrrr
10-24-2005, 01:19 PM
Has anyone else tried wrestling with this? I've tried to read some of the posts on the OSC site, and it still looks like theres a little ways to go to get the bugs out of this one, mostly with the PWA option. I'm sure there are a few people out there that could really benefit from this payment method, being able to have all your money funneled into the same account with the same gateway. The fees arent too bad either compared to some of the gateways out there, which I wont mention any names.. lol..
If anyone has taken this on and made it work, I'd like to hear from them...

Thanks,
Tim