PDA

View Full Version : Affiliate Program not in some templates?

goaskmom
11-27-2004, 04:16 PM
Me again.... I installed V1.5.5 as I couldn't get 1.7 to work in the time frame I had, and on two of the templates (One Table and OSC), when you click on affiliate program, you get this error :

Warning: main(templates/osC/content/affiliate_info.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mypath/catalog/templates/osC/main_page.tpl.php on line 52

Warning: main(templates/osC/content/affiliate_info.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mypath/catalog/templates/osC/main_page.tpl.php on line 52

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'templates/osC/content/affiliate_info.tpl.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /mypath/catalog/templates/osC/main_page.tpl.php on line 52

I don't see any affiliate files in the content section of either of these template models. I tried copying them over from the CSS content folder, but it did nothing. Nothing changed, so I'm guessing it's more than the fact there are no files there.

Any idea how to fix this? I checked it on a previous installation where I didn't use either template, and it does have the same issue. Sadly enough, I have a customer who LOVES the One Table template (what are the odds?).

Thanks-

vinces
11-27-2004, 04:38 PM
The customer does not need to use that template. But that error can ONLY mean that templates/osC/content/affiliate_info.tpl.php does not exist. So that MUST be the problem. Look it over again and try copying the files again.

goaskmom
11-27-2004, 05:21 PM
Yeah, I know I can redo the template to make it look like that one, but I'm trying to not have to do that.

There are no affiliate related links in either template I mentioned. I have the source and it's not in those original files either.

Are the files template specific? Can I just copy them over and have them work? I assume all of them start with affiliate?

I realize now when I copied them over to try it out, it stripped off the .php and made them .tpl files, which was the reason it didn't work when I copied them over.

So can I just copy all the affiliate files from /aabox/content/ to /onetable/content/ and be good to go?

Thanks-

michael_s
11-27-2004, 09:27 PM
So can I just copy all the affiliate files from /aabox/content/ to /onetable/content/ and be good to go?

Yes, you are correct.

vinces
11-27-2004, 11:56 PM
Or download a fresh copy and use those just to be safe

goaskmom
11-28-2004, 12:44 PM
Done- seems to work just fine- thanks!