PDA

View Full Version : Worldpay Help

Waza04
01-25-2003, 04:10 AM
Hiya!
I have just setup OSC to my liking and it is all working fine. However, I use Worldpay as my merchant - so therfore I installed the payment module, which also works fine. But I want the orders to be logged into OSC before passing it to worldpay - at the moment, it just diverts the details and dosen't recognise the order (it dosent show in the Admin). If somebody can you tell me how to make OSC record the order before passing onto Worldpay, I would be most gratefull. :roll:

Also,
Before I publish the cart to the web, how do I edit all of the EMail text (The text in the emails that get sent to the customers) :)

Cheers M8s,
Warren Ashcroft
8)
Keep up the good work

Ozi
02-25-2003, 04:39 AM
Warren,
I would like to intergrate OSCommerce with my Worldpay account. How complicated is it? Where can I find userful information to help me start. Your help will be appreciated. Many thanks

scottymcloo
02-25-2003, 10:20 AM
Warren,

You'll find my contribution at - its very easy to install. Search for Worldpay in the osCommerce forums for a full discussion on integrating with Worldpay.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,882/page,5

Waza04 - there is a contribution that does what you want - I cant remeber the name, but if you search for it - you will find it.

You'll find the email text in the relevant php modules in catalog/includes/languages/english (or whatever language you want)

Graeme