PDA

View Full Version : Remove Dynamic Mo Pics

Anonymous
07-07-2004, 10:23 AM
How do I remove dynamic Mo Pics? My client just wants to make it so they can upload one picture and that's it. ( I want it back to the default I think)

Thanks,
Jesse

michael_s
07-07-2004, 11:07 AM
No need to remove it. Just upload the image through the admin as you normally would and it will work like the default image handler.

Anonymous
07-07-2004, 11:58 AM
well the problem is that it's not reading the image name right or something. If I right click the small image then click "view image" it opens in a new window and the address is: /store/images/bostonian_marco.jpg but when I click on the "enlarge image" I get "store/images/an_marco.gif" as a broken image. not sure where that is coming from. Also I currently have the "mo pics" large image dir set as empty. were as it used to be "images_big" or something .. then the broken path was like this "store/images/images_big/an_marco.gif" I think I have the code messed up in popup_image.php or something.

Anonymous
07-08-2004, 10:33 AM
any suggestions :(

Anonymous
07-08-2004, 01:22 PM
OK I reloaded an origianl image_popup.php and fixed it. Thanks for your help

mfleeson
09-06-2004, 12:22 PM
I started a new install of 1.7 and have found that all the images uploaded the original way i.e. not mopics, come up with 0 width and 0 height, subsequently they don't show up. Has the tep_image function been rewritten for the mopics mod and corrupted the base version?

Best Wishes

Mark

hobbyhen
09-07-2004, 05:06 PM
I create stores for clients who have about 3 minutes of total computer experience. There's no way in hell an FTP upload with congruent filenames is going to suffice. I like what CRE loaded 6 did by having both mopics and ultrapics. BUT the problem even with that is the unavailability of creating thumbnail images on the fly. I'm looking for the functionality of ultrapics and mopics, but with the ability of using image magick to create thumbnail files and optimize the big images automatically.

plumbum
11-07-2004, 10:06 AM
I have found that funcionality for:
---auto resize images---
http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2094
+
---More_Pics_6 for 2.2 ms2---
http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1611
installed on ms2.2 not oscmax! and it really works great!
I wish everyone to give up with Dynamic Mo Pics ... :)