PDA

View Full Version : [Admin Issue] Administrator > File Access problem.. HELP!

Denz
05-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Hi,

I was an idiot and disabled the "modules" under the Administrator > File Access. Then when I re-enabled it I am missing the Shipping, Order total and Payments!! The menu at the top is blank (ie nothing in the drop down under modules). So I thought, I will just allow the file access and all will be good. But they are not in the selection list! I have configuration.php, domain_info.php, modules.php, etc but not shipping.php, payment.php or order_total.php. How do I add them back in so they appear in the menu again?

Thanks - pulling my hair out here!

pgmarshall
05-07-2012, 11:42 PM
Hi there,

I would recommend to you (and everyone) else that you don't uninstall the modules and if you are trying to control who uses which parts of the admin panel use the Administrator -> Admin Group -> New Permission.

However, I do recognise that you can not simply reinstall the modules pages into the jQuery Superfish menu so we will need to look at a solution. I'll post in the bugtracker for follow up.

To fix this for your store open phpMyAdmin or similar and run the following SQL.

INSERT INTO admin_files VALUES(175, 'modules.php?set=payment', 'BOX_MODULES_PAYMENT', 0, 4, '1', 1);
INSERT INTO admin_files VALUES(176, 'modules.php?set=shipping', 'BOX_MODULES_SHIPPING', 0, 4, '1', 2);
INSERT INTO admin_files VALUES(177, 'modules.php?set=ordertotal', 'BOX_MODULES_ORDER_TOTAL', 0, 4, '1', 3);

Denz
05-09-2012, 05:05 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Worked a treat.

I did not realise that it would disappear from everywhere all together... thought it would be easily installed later on. Will NEVER do that again.

Thank you for your reply and help!