PDA

View Full Version : Individual Shipping in 2.5.1

Pr0ject
03-01-2012, 09:44 AM
I am very excited about this mod
0001125: Individual shipping module broken - osCmax Bug Tracking System (http://bugtrack.oscmax.com/view.php?id=1125).
I was wondering if anyone else out there has been playing around with this. I've added it to my test site and this is what I am figuring out now.

1.) install module
2.) I put in a ZIPCODE for "shipping zip code" and it activates it (actually nm, this zipcode can be blank too)
3.) I put in a price for the item and an additional price

the question I have, does this affect other products? that I haven't put in a shipping zip code on?

Behavior I noticed:
lets say I put in 0 for the item and 1 for the additional price. I am using onepage checkout. If I add the unit individually and then update the price when I am already on the onepage checkout to say 10. The page will not auto update to 9 dollar shipping. However, if I hit f5 and refresh the page it will. I think this issue can and will only arise when the shipping price for this item is set to 0 and the additional is set to something different. This behavior does not bother me at all but others may have issues with it.

THANK YOU THANK YOU to Michael for working on this isssue. If anyone else has anything else to say about this mod please respond as the more I know about it the better =).