PDA

View Full Version : Product listing heading

Fyod
12-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Hi guys!
New to osCmax. Pretty good knowledge of the system but coming from osCom 2.2.
I'm completely customizing the layout, creating a new template. So far I've been able to change whatever I needed, sometime a google search helped, but this time I'm stumped.

I've changed product listing to rows. I want each product listing to be accross the whole content container, which works fine.
But I want to change the little heading above the listing. The one that has the titles in it ie. Manufacturer, Price, Picture etc.
In page source code, its this line

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" class="productListing-list">
I can make changes to it though stylesheet.css, but not much can be changed there. I might actually be getting rid of the whole table.

So I tracked it down to /oscmax/templates/new/content/catalog_products_with_images.tpl.php
and /oscmax/catalog_products_with_images.php

but no matter what changes I make in those files, I don't see any of them in the front end. Only the css changes work.

Am I missing something? How/where would I remove that whole "listing title box" for example?

Fyod
01-16-2012, 07:07 PM
Any help appreciated :(

ridexbuilder
01-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Those files are for so-called printable catalog, try the product_listing files in the core (i.e. not templated) - catalog/includes is your starting point.

pixel22
02-02-2012, 08:31 PM
Listing in row (catalog/includes/modules/products_listing.php)
listing in column (catalog/includes/modules/products_listing_col.php)