PDA

View Full Version : Payment Module Titles and Field names on Order Page

a_duncan
09-18-2011, 05:13 AM
Hi

I will first apologise if some of this is obvious. I have installed the latest version 2.5 RC2 and maybe this is my mistake with just being a beginner. have spent four hours looking for a soluton.

I am using DreamHost for my hosting. Below is a screen shot for the various payment modules and you can see the titles which are being displayed. Also the AUSBANK isn't showing the extra information?

Checked file under includes\languages\english\modules\payment according to other posting and I cannot see the problem.

I turned off the One Page Ordering in the event this was causing it but didn't fix it.

Below is the one for EWAY Payment

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_EWAYPAYMENT_TEXT_TITLE', 'Credit Card Payment');
define('MODULE_PAYMENT_EWAYPAYMENT_TEXT_DESCRIPTIO N', 'Test Credit Card: 4444333322221111<br>Test Customer ID: 87654321<br>Total Amount should end in 00 or 08 to get a successful response (e.g. $10.00 or $10.08)<br>Test Expiration Date: greater than today');
define('MODULE_PAYMENT_EWAYPAYMENT_TEXT_TYPE', 'Type:');
define('MODULE_PAYMENT_EWAYPAYMENT_TEXT_CREDIT_CAR D_OWNER', 'Name As It Appears On Card:');
define('MODULE_PAYMENT_EWAYPAYMENT_TEXT_CREDIT_CAR D_NUMBER', 'Credit Card Number:');
define('MODULE_PAYMENT_EWAYPAYMENT_TEXT_CREDIT_CAR D_EXPIRES', 'Expiration Date:');
define('MODULE_PAYMENT_EWAYPAYMENT_TEXT_JS_CC_NUMB ER', '* Credit card number must be at least ' . CC_NUMBER_MIN_LENGTH . ' characters.\n');

Thank you for any assistance which you can provide.