PDA

View Full Version : Template - PGM - Missing images

chopperwelsh
04-15-2011, 06:27 PM
Hi guys,

Just installed the osCmax 2.5 and loving it but have noticed that the PGM template is missing a few images.

Here are a few of the ones ive found so far:

pgm/images/infobox/top_left.png
pgm/images/infobox/top_right.png
pgm/images/infobox/arrow_right.png

These are ones ive noticed because they are breaking the site specially if you dont turn off the option to replace missing images with the default image.

Could someone send me or make available all of the templates images? I really like this theme and what to edit it up but need these images in place first.

Cheers in advance for any help given

met00
04-15-2011, 08:50 PM
In the current 2.5 RC1 the fallback template has been fully tested.

Planned templates for 2.5 final release:

Definite:
fallback
fallback-html
compromise

Potential:
(1) CSS

If anyone would like to create a free template and add it as a "mod", I would be the first to say "go for it".

In addition, at least one of the development team is thinking about creating a template site where osCmax 2.5 validated templates will be available as all of us have complained about having to "fix" templates that do NOT work in osCmax from the major template sites.

2001kx
04-15-2011, 10:49 PM
In the current 2.5 RC1 the fallback template has been fully tested.

Planned templates for 2.5 final release:

Definite:
fallback
fallback-html
compromise

Potential:
(1) CSS

If anyone would like to create a free template and add it as a "mod", I would be the first to say "go for it".

In addition, at least one of the development team is thinking about creating a template site where osCmax 2.5 validated templates will be available as all of us have complained about having to "fix" templates that do NOT work in osCmax from the major template sites.

that would be nice :)