PDA

View Full Version : paypal express checkout uk with oscmax

harshy
08-17-2009, 01:25 AM
Hi,

i have paypal express checkout working perfectly - it goes to paypal but the USA version and i want it to go to paypal UK version to put in payment(because of credit card input).

Can someone please help?

ridexbuilder
08-20-2009, 02:28 PM
working perfectly but it doesn't work (goes to US site) - explain how it's working perfectly:confused:
Do the confirmation emails show items on the description line(s) by any chance?

harshy
08-21-2009, 12:56 AM
sorry...the payment process is working fine, the thing that is bothering me is when you go to checkout and reach paypal to pay by credit card the default country is set to USA in the drop down...i want it to be set to United Kingdom...is there a way to do this?

hope i have explained correctly this time...please help

ridexbuilder
08-21-2009, 01:36 AM
Are you sure you are asking about the right part? Precisely, which payment module are you using?
I have tried three different paypal payment processors and none show a country dropdown (only within Admin, for some modules, is their a choice).
There is a country drop down when the customer registers their details - that is entirely different and not part of the payment process but part of registration.

harshy
08-21-2009, 01:45 AM
I am using paypal express checkout..

basically when you land on paypal website ..there are 2 options either to login with your paypal id or to pay by credit card..the credit card settings are set to usa and i want them to be showing UK input fields..

does this make sense?

this is the module: osCommerce Community Add-Ons (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5687)

ridexbuilder
08-21-2009, 03:22 AM
So it's not the pre-installed one in 'Max but one that you've added yourself.
Sorry, I've no experience of using that one.

pgmarshall
08-21-2009, 05:15 AM
Harshy,

Have you set yuor store locatin to the UK?

Did you sign up your test account with paypal.co.uk?

Does your test order have the address field for country set to UK?

Because mine works fine!

Regards,