PDA

View Full Version : Installation problems (fatal error and warning)

Martin_J
02-03-2004, 03:33 PM
Hi,

I have installed osCommerce and done settings, but ran in to some problems afterwards.

All of the sudden I can't get in to the Admin, although it worked great just minuets before. Now it says:

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'includes/classes/navigation_history.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php/PEAR') in /***/httpd.www/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 126

Also, I keep getting this header in the catalog:

Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: /home/sharp/public_html/shop/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file.

Before installation I had the permission set to 777 and after installation I have set them back to 644 and I have even tried 444, but the the warning keeps comming.

I know these topis have been discussed before, I have searched the forum, but I couldn't find any solutions.

I'd be very grateful if anyone could help me out.

Best regards,
Martin

jpf
02-04-2004, 05:27 AM
The files are being cache some where - I bet if you try in 20 min or so - the "permissions" problem will be gone. Also check with your hosting CPanel weather you have a cache option and turn that off.