PDA

View Full Version : Sub-categories not displaying in main content area

littlefish
06-20-2009, 09:55 AM
Hi,

I am very new to this so please bare with me.
I have added a new category called for her to my shop, and in that category i have added 4 sub categories.
When i click on the for her category nothing shows up, it just says There are no products to list in this category, It should show the sub categories.
The sub categories show up in the admin panel and the sub categories have products in them.

Does anyone know what i have done wrong.

Please Help.

jpf
06-22-2009, 12:00 PM
Please login to the test account below and try to reproduce the error.

If you look at:
http://www.configurethat.com/demo/index.php?cPath=2_4_5

Works just fine.

Cameron
12-13-2009, 07:21 PM
Hi,
I have added a new category called for her to my shop, and in that category i have added 4 sub categories.
When i click on the for her category nothing shows up, it just says There are no products to list in this category, It should show the sub categories.
The sub categories show up in the admin panel and the sub categories have products in them.

Does anyone know what i have done wrong.

Please Help.

I'm having the same issue! There aren't any products in the "Parent Category" but in the "Child Categories", of which I have 3 there are a lot of products. Instead of saying "There are no products" it'd be great if it just displayed the 3 subcategories. I've seen it do this for subcategories of subcategories but not of the first group of subcategories off the Parent! Understandably confusing.

Help!!

Cameron
12-17-2009, 01:32 PM
I went into the "Edit Category" for the parent category, and went into the 'Description' section to create a table with images and links to the subcategories. Ended up working beautifully!