PDA

View Full Version : Help "No Right Permission" error message after mod

DMG
02-02-2004, 05:18 AM
OK I must be doing something wrong here. I have MS2-MAX and it works great thanks for this package.

My problem is when I try to add a mod all goes OK until I go to admin and try to configure the mod. When I click on a link to the mod I get "Access Denied" "No Right Access".

OK now you are asking, "What was the mod?" This has happened with the 3 mods I have tried. First was a menu mod I for get the name. Second was cool menus and the same problem. I gave up on menus and changed the catagories.php to produce the menus I wanted. Now I am trying "eBay Auction Sales Manager" and I get the same error message. None of the readme or install files said any thing about write permissions.

Being this has happened to all the mods I have tried to install I must be do something wrong when I install the mod.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks Mark

Anonymous
02-02-2004, 06:10 AM
OK I must be doing something wrong here. I have MS2-MAX and it works great thanks for this package.

My problem is when I try to add a mod all goes OK until I go to admin and try to configure the mod. When I click on a link to the mod I get "Access Denied" "No Right Access".

OK now you are asking, "What was the mod?" This has happened with the 3 mods I have tried. First was a menu mod I for get the name. Second was cool menus and the same problem. I gave up on menus and changed the catagories.php to produce the menus I wanted. Now I am trying "eBay Auction Sales Manager" and I get the same error message. None of the readme or install files said any thing about write permissions.

Being this has happened to all the mods I have tried to install I must be do something wrong when I install the mod.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks Markme too, same problem

michael_s
02-02-2004, 06:16 AM
DMG, you have to give each admin group permission to access the new files. Do that in 'Administrator >> File Access' That is part of the security features of MAX. Different admin levels, so they must be assigned a group...