PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Errors with Printable Catalog & Affiliate in

auntie22
01-29-2004, 07:02 PM
I am getting this error when I click on Printable Catalog:
Warning: main(templates/osC/content/catalog_products_with_images.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sizzli2/public_html/catalog/templates/osC/main_page.tpl.php on line 52

Warning: main(templates/osC/content/catalog_products_with_images.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sizzli2/public_html/catalog/templates/osC/main_page.tpl.php on line 52

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'templates/osC/content/catalog_products_with_images.tpl.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sizzli2/public_html/catalog/templates/osC/main_page.tpl.php on line 52

I get this error when I click affiliate information:
Warning: main(templates/osC/content/affiliate_info.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sizzli2/public_html/catalog/templates/osC/main_page.tpl.php on line 52

Warning: main(templates/osC/content/affiliate_info.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sizzli2/public_html/catalog/templates/osC/main_page.tpl.php on line 52

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'templates/osC/content/affiliate_info.tpl.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sizzli2/public_html/catalog/templates/osC/main_page.tpl.php on line 52 :oops:

I also read that there is suppose to be an option to switch gift voucher in admin? I do not see that in my admin store :shock:

I try to load images and use the \ and I get an error on line 94 :?

Can someone please help.

Anonymous
02-03-2004, 06:03 AM
Hello everyone.

For those that have the switch template option....

I managed to fix the issue with affiliate and printable catalog. I am not sure if this will create a mess on my site but it has resolved the error issue.

I went into templates/aabox/content/ and copied catalog_products_with_images.tpl.php then I pasted it into templates/osC/content/ that fixed my printable catalog.

I then went into templates/aabox/content/ and copied all the affiliate info files and pasted them in 'templates/osC/content/ this resolved my affiliate error.

Now I am working on sorting my product attributes size dropdown box (small, medium, large, etc) the order showing up is reverse to what I put (large, medium, small) if someone can help me with this I would appreciate it.
Thanks. :lol:

auntie22
02-06-2004, 05:35 PM
Hello,
I have managed to answer my own question for the osC template. I hope this answer will help many with the same question?

If you have the option to switch templates and you are using the osC template this is the fix for the sort order in product attributes:
Go to catalog/templates/ osc/content and on line 88 you will see this:
$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

Change to this if you don’t want to worry about alphabetic or numeric order That way you are not stuck with alphabetic, or numeric ordering, you can control the order that the attributes show according to the order that you enter them. $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'"."order by pov.products_options_values_id"); (I used this one, and it worked great)

Change to this for sort by attribute value: $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'". "order by pov.products_options_values_name" ); with this one Then in your product attributes just make sure your values are set up alphabetically

Try both and see wich one works for you