PDA

View Full Version : FedEx account

jmelson
01-18-2009, 09:31 PM
OK, got that curl problem solved by getting a new computer and putting brand-new OS on it, now the installation seems to be working.

I have a Fed Ex account, they bill me on my debit card. I have no IDEA what a "meter ID" is, or who to ask for one. Can somebody step me through what I have to do to get the FedEx module to work? I assume I have to call somebody at FedEx and ask them to assign something?

The oscmax admin page says to leave "NONE" in the Meter ID field and one will be assigned, but that doesn't seem to work.

Thanks,

Jon

jmelson
01-19-2009, 09:27 PM
OK, got that curl problem solved by getting a new computer and putting brand-new OS on it, now the installation seems to be working.

I have a Fed Ex account, they bill me on my debit card. I have no IDEA what a "meter ID" is, or who to ask for one. Can somebody step me through what I have to do to get the FedEx module to work? I assume I have to call somebody at FedEx and ask them to assign something?

The oscmax admin page says to leave "NONE" in the Meter ID field and one will be assigned, but that doesn't seem to work.

Thanks,

Jon
Just to refine the above, when I try to checkout, the FedEx shipping line shows :
No meter number was obtained, check config error 5012