PDA

View Full Version : PayPal IPN Invalid

zuqaili
11-26-2008, 08:15 AM
Recently i am getting this error 'PayPal IPN Invalid [Completed]' repeated several times after an order is processed and payment made through paypal. Before this problem started, the correct amount inlcuding state tax and shipping charges would show under 'orders' of admin panel and the only problem i had then was that the customer was not notified about the sale description and amount automatically by e-mail and i had to manually update the order as 'processing' for the e-mail to be sent to customer. Would appreciate any help. Thanks

zuqaili
12-13-2008, 07:28 PM
Looks like this was one of those self-correcting errors as i am no longer getting 'PayPal IPN Invalid' and every thing is back to normal as before, all by itself. May be it had something to do at PayPal's end.

michael_s
12-14-2008, 03:51 AM
Most likely a connectivity problem between your site and paypal

zuqaili
12-14-2008, 07:35 AM
May be Michael but the full text of the error would say 'PayPal IPN Invalid [completed]' and all such transactions were completed (the customer account was debited and our was credited) before this error would appear in 'Orders', so could it still be a connectivity problem.