PDA

View Full Version : Problems with login

Redeye_Joe
12-12-2003, 03:22 PM
I just installed the new version of os max, and everything is working, but when I try to log in, it goes to a 'page can not be found' but then when I go back to the cart, I am logged in, so it is logging me in, but it doesn't return me to the index, same when I am confirming order, everything works fine until I try to click on the finial back to the cart, and it goes to a 'can not be found'. Anyone have any ideas which file I am having trouble with. It just seems to be having a problem with redirecting me, the url it is using seems fine.
I am wondering if it is having problems, going back to a unsecured area? I am using a share cert, and it makes me wonder if it isnt a problem with the SSL connection, and getting out of it, back to the unsecured area?
Any help would greatly be appreciated,
http://www.greenerhouse.com/catalog/index.php
you can try it if you would like to see what is going on, make an account then try to log into it...
Doug

michael_s
12-15-2003, 10:59 PM
Either it is a path problem or a session/cookie problem or both.

First, 99% of the time, it is an incorrect path setup in your configure.php file, and nothing more. Really examine your path setup in these files.