PDA

View Full Version : Linkpoint Connect

beerhost
10-21-2008, 06:21 AM
LinkpointConnect differs from the API in that you do not need to reinstall your php to include Curl/SSL. That said, Linkpoint Connect will only accept a URL without the session id. A way around this is to use SE URLS and turn on cookies, but some people do not like cookies...anyway, I tried to edit the code to remove the session ID on sending the data to Linkpoint, but the code edits intsturcted were older and did not match this version of OSCMax (the check out process has changed). Any way, anyone know how to do this?

BTW, the CubeCart payment module works just fine, I do not understand why this contribution is so hard to get going.

THese were the instructions with Linkpoint 1.1.

2. You must edit the shopping cart so that it does not have the session osCid appended to the url.
Make this change to checkout_payment.php:

<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('checkout_payment', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION, '', 'SSL', false), 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_form();"'); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<!--Added false to tep_href_link(checkout_payment) link so Linkpoint wont see sid-->
Note: I added a third parameter to the tep_href_link function so that it would not append the session id when transferring to the checkout_confirmation page.