PDA

View Full Version : paypal help!!! desperate

bobcast
10-04-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm having trouble... working on setup for paypal. I have oscmax rc3 or whatever and I dont even know which files to look at when the site is processing the order and sends me to paypal - I get this...

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=3_7OoWiHbWuJRZg6QEZzaCoysNz-I5v-DDGrfjx8VcKrJIm2hcxcvG1ob0i&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f38432c9462fe7313791b4c12e 10393706e418936fde86cce

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation during the next day.

.... and so on

I replaced the ipn file in the modules folder with an updated one from online, but that didn't help

What are all the files could possilbe cause the problem... I thinking it might not be sending something right to paypal? Could someone send me a zip file with an update to all the files for paypal for my oscmax rc3 site? or take a look at them for me?

I'm not using any of the encription settings in the paypal module settings.

It looks like its pretty straight forward as far as setting up, I put the paypal email in the settings and the few settings there.

My server doesn't have the email setup so I'm not sending out any emails... but that shouldn't stop me from placing an order with paypal.

The site is in sad shape... no paypal and no email :(

Any help on the paypal is most important... thanks!