PDA

View Full Version : Percentage Discount w/ Quantity + Category Exclusion

michael_s
09-08-2008, 09:00 AM
Percentage Discount w/ Quantity + Category Exclusion
----
This order total module will compute a discount on each item in the order based on the percentage defined in the admin module control and subtract the discount from the order total. If ordered properly, it can be made to not effect tax calculations. This is perfect if you need to collect tax on total value and not paid amount.

It will process only if the minimum quantity of items are in the cart (also defined in the admin module control).

Additionally, category ids can be entered (in the admin module control) for exclusion. Items in these categories will not be discounted. This does not effect other items in non-excluded categories, which will still discount as expected.

Much of the base for this module was created from, and thus many thanks to the author of, 'ot_total.php' module v1.7 (2003/02/13 00:12:04 hpdl).

And as expected, released under the GNU General Public License provided with your distribution of osCommerce.

Enjoy. I hope it is found useful by others.
-Cheers, Peter.

More... (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6218)

lindsay
09-17-2008, 01:45 PM
This contribution can add a discount to 1 item or multiple items? Is there a discount code that the admin puts in so that the store recognizes it and takes the $ off at the end? I am looking for a contribution but I need to find the right one so I don't waste any time.

Thanks!