PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from London !

MarkyG
08-18-2008, 05:26 AM
Hi guys :)

thought I'd pop on and say hello, I'm a complete noob when it comes to osCommerce and have just uploaded my first site ! As expected there have been a few problems which ill post in the appropriate section ;)

Very quick question though, can you add or remove certain currency's from the site ? at the moment I have Dollars and Euro's and I'd like to have Pounds(sterling) and Euro's ?

Many thanks this forum is a gold mine !
Marky.

michael_s
08-18-2008, 10:05 AM
Welcome to osCMax.com.

merp
08-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Hello Marky. I'm new to the forums too but I ran across the currencies section the other day. Are you using osCMax or OsCommerce? If you're using osCommerce, you can go to the admin section > Localization > Currencies. You should be able to add and delete currencies. Follow the instructions there. I do not know if you need to enter additional information when adding product as I only have dollars as my currency. Hope this helps a bit.
Meralie

jpf
08-22-2008, 08:08 PM
Well - I guess I should say Welcome!

Hi guys :)

thought I'd pop on and say hello, I'm a complete noob when it comes to osCommerce and have just uploaded my first site ! As expected there have been a few problems which ill post in the appropriate section ;)

Very quick question though, can you add or remove certain currency's from the site ? at the moment I have Dollars and Euro's and I'd like to have Pounds(sterling) and Euro's ?

Many thanks this forum is a gold mine !
Marky.

Noob? Sorry? Noob, like a door noob????? Don't know what your taking about.

Quick answer. Yes - we support ALL the worlds currencies - even at the same time and can automagically select it based on the number of world languages and locations (based on brower's default locale/language -- then matching that to the languages you have installed).

Good Luck!

ps...Now where is that pick axe --- he said there is gold here......

MarkyG
08-23-2008, 02:37 AM
:msgoodguy::oops: My aplogies for the use of the term "noob" to many hours spent online gaming ! and thanks for the welcome, ive sorted out the currency thing thanks merp :)