PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

myreasian
07-19-2008, 03:34 PM
I am new to Oscommerce software. I am trying to launch an online grocery store in conjuction with the one I have in Jacksonville, Fl. Oscommerce software is free, but very slow and difficult to use. Anyone can help me with a software that can populate product in quanities, not one at a time. We have over 2000 items to populate this webstore. Any HELP is appreciated.

michael_s
07-19-2008, 05:20 PM
Welcome to osCMax.com

osCMax is fast.. :) Use it instead of osCommerce. Easypopulate allows mass entry of products via an excel spreadsheet, and is already included in osCMax.

myreasian
07-19-2008, 06:49 PM
Thank you for your quick response Michael. My problem is that I have already inputed over 300 products into the oscommerce. I really hate to loose the man hours. I also have a problem with the design. My friend is helping me with the graphics, but she is not the artist, I am, yet I can't understand the intense(for me) programming just to make it look right, buttons ect.. Is this program user friendly??(for a illiterate as myself). I have over 2000+ products I will need to manage, the oscommerce is way to slow, seems buggy also, and is not at all user friendly. Please advise me on the best solution for this. I will need shopping cart and credit processing. Please help.