PDA

View Full Version : Paypal payment processing

zuqaili
07-17-2008, 06:12 AM
i have received an order from UK from where an unregistered customer paid in USD through paypal. Unfortunately we can not ship to UK. Can someone please point me to what i need to do so that non-US customers can not order by paypal even in US dollars, as we can not ship internationally. Thanks and regards

josemanuel
07-20-2008, 04:35 PM
Why not eliminate UK and other countries where you cannot ship from your list of zones? That is in the Admin section. You might also want to setup Paypal to not take payments in currencies that you do not use. That is done at the Paypal.com site.

zuqaili
07-20-2008, 08:02 PM
Thanks for the reply josemanuel, however, the 'Zones' list in the admin section does not contain either United Kigdom or Great Britan. It has Austria, Canada, Germany and then Spain, Switzerland and United States, thats it. Also, i have only English as default language and US Dollar as default currency but the UK customer paid in US Dollars so she was able to complete the transaction with $9.95 as shipping charges which are our normal table rate based shipping charges for continental United States destinations. Would appreciate any more ideas though. Thanks

zuqaili
07-22-2008, 05:16 AM
Hello josemanuel,
I am sorry i did'nt get your point before mostly due to being thick in the head, but after much ado i have removed the table rate based shipping and instead have setup zone-based shipping for USA and Canada only, which took care of the UK shipping problem as well, just like you suggested. Thanks & Thanks