PDA

View Full Version : Greetings.

Rosalino
05-15-2008, 06:55 PM
I'm a fairly knowledgable (medium) user of OSC, and thought I needed to check out this newfangled "contraption" called Oh-es-cee-macks. I'll probably be trolling the forums looking for How to install, upgrade from existing, insert, and all them other things on the interwebs. I use a Unix server (Plesk) for most of my installs, and stuff, and while I'm not real keen on writing new code/patches myself, I have written several Instructional manuals on stuff me and my buddy have "discovered", even if someone else discovered it first and couldn't spell properly, or didn't speak the ENGRISH. I DO enjoy picking apart code, and learning how to actually (in theory) write, and edit/modify.

met00
05-15-2008, 10:34 PM
welcome. moving is a PITA, but well worth it.
We have transitioned two OSC's to our highly modified version of osCMAX. You can read about one horror story I wrote of a transition in the forums here... yuch....

If you look for me in the osc forums you'll find me there too (same handle), but I'm much more active over here now since the overall product is much better.