PDA

View Full Version : Show more than 10 products

PaintballGT
10-31-2003, 01:38 PM
Hey all-

I did a bunch of searches but could not find the answer. I simply want the default installation show more than 10 products at a time.

Since the default is 3 columns and 4 rows I would like it to show 12 products or 15 products so it looks complete.

Thanks!
Tom

Anonymous
10-31-2003, 08:23 PM
Paintball,
Sorry, I don't think I can help you, but just to clarify, which page are you speaking of? the product listing page?

I hope you don't mind that I'm going to tag onto your request. I've been searching for something similar and haven't been able to figure it out. (It's one of those things that given time, I'm sure I'll get there ;) ) But just in case someone knows your answer, they may know mine too!

On the mainpage, I would like to increase the number of new products from 3 to 6. I can can't figure out where/and/or which program to change.

If anyone knows, I'd appreciate the info.

THANKS,
Anne

Anonymous
11-03-2003, 08:56 PM
Short, but not intuiative answer for PaintBallGT
Configuration\Maximum Values \ Search Results -> sets the number of items returned. Change it from 10 to whatever you want.

Guest (Anne), more intuiative answer:
Configuration \Maximum Values \ New Products Module. Change it from 3 to 6.

Dan

Anonymous
11-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Hi Dan,
Thanks for the info. I had tried that. It is set at 9, but still only 3 products show. I do have an arrow & can click to find more. I wonder if this is a max thing or if it's just me.

Anne

04-05-2005, 09:02 AM
In products_listing, change the fist line for this one:

$listing_split = new splitPageResults($listing_sql, 30, 'p.products_id');

Change 30 for the number of products that you wish to show per page