PDA

View Full Version : left column unstable

JohnW
11-27-2002, 08:46 AM
Hi All,

We have expanded the size of the left column but it is having a problem of randomly going very wide and expanding the full screen off the page. When you refresh it goes to where it is supposed to be, but it continues to happen. Any ideas? I din't see this type of problem posted anywhere and if it is I apologize. It is definitely an intermittent problem. The website is www.driedflowersrus.com.

Thanks,

John

michael_s
11-27-2002, 12:35 PM
Well,

I didn't see any column sizing problems and I went to many different pages, but I did see broken images that are messing up your layout, and also GIANT images that are also messing up your layout. Make sure you set the image sizes in your admin section, and fix the broken images.

JohnW
11-27-2002, 02:55 PM
Thanks for checking it out. Yea, I'm still working on the images, I changed how I'm going to do things as far as my layout. The nature of what I'm selling is more image driven than usual. But, there is definitely something that is making that column go very wide but it is intermittant.

John

Maybe my partner has fixed the width problem. Is there anything I can do if I see it again that will help you in seeing the issue.?

JohnW
11-27-2002, 06:52 PM
Okay, I just changed my message. Because, you gave me the clue I needed to find the issue. The links aren't broken, I haven't filled them yet. I was trying to get the layout for the categories. So, it expanded based on the photo link.

Thank you.

JW