PDA

View Full Version : checkout can't get past checkout_shipping.php

nfmg
10-27-2003, 12:38 PM
Hi All,

I'm working on my first OSC installation. I got it to run, but when I test order, I can't get past checkout_shipping.php. I click on continue and the page just reloads to the same page.

here's the site:
http://www.tawsom.com/catalog/

Here's a link to the product:
http://tawsom.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=65

Running MS2-Max1.5
PHP 4.3.2
FreeBSD 4.6 p22
Apache 1.3.27

Anything else?

Any help would be appreciated

Tim

nfmg
10-27-2003, 06:58 PM
Oh, yeah, using shared ssl cert.
I haven't monkeyed with the checkout process.

Anonymous
10-27-2003, 07:26 PM
I was having the same problem.. If you are using the UPS shipping, make sure your products have a weight. Otherwise it just hangs.

michael_s
10-27-2003, 07:34 PM
Yes, you cant ship something that doesnt weigh anything... ;) Actually, the 0 weight is reserved for virtual products like downloads and gift vouchers. It causes problems if you set a non-virtual product to a zero weight...

Anonymous
10-28-2003, 05:32 AM
Then what is the best way to configure a product that you wish to offer free UPS shipping on, other than using 0.00 as the weight.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary

Anonymous
10-28-2003, 06:50 AM
Hi all,
I did get the checkout_shipping.php process to go beyond checkout_shipping. I am not sure what I did. I cleared the cookies from my browsers and also I changed the secure cookie path in one of the configure.php's. What is a cookie path?

Still, no shipping options show up when I checkout. Weight is not zero and I think I have it set up in admin so that shipping is not free. That part is kinda confusing. How do you set up shipping options for an item?

Tim

Anonymous
03-23-2004, 03:25 AM
I've been having this same problem....clicking the continue button at the bottom of the shipping page gets me nowhere. *However* if I click on the "Checkout" link in the breadcrumbs up top, suddenly it takes me to the next (and correct!) screen.

Any comments or fixes on this?