PDA

View Full Version : MS2-MAX functionality

Anonymous
10-23-2003, 08:41 PM
I am wondering why the WYSIWYG 1.7 contrib is not working in the MS2-MAX? I cannot edit my product descriptions with the contrib even though it is enabled in the admin.

Anonymous
10-23-2003, 08:46 PM
Not only that, but the gui for the image upload of the products is missing! I can't choose where I want to store my images (like in another subfolder like images/pickles). I can't resize my image or anything, all I can do is upload the file--that's it.

Is there any way that I can get those options back?

Anonymous
10-23-2003, 08:48 PM
Well, the WYSIWYG is actually working for everything else but the product descriptions. I don't know what is wrong!

michael_s
10-24-2003, 07:15 AM
Is the page just missing the image upload fiele entirely?

Check your error logs.. I bet it puts you on the right track. Sounds like you may have edited a file and introduced extra blank lines after the closing php tag of one of the files... Your error log should tell you which file.

Anonymous
10-24-2003, 02:35 PM
What is that the interface that has all the options is missing, all I have is the button to upload my files with. I don't have any control over where to store my images and therefore I cannot place them into a subfolder.

Anonymous
10-27-2003, 06:33 PM
I meant to say, what the problem is is that the interface that...

Anonymous
10-27-2003, 07:25 PM
It only works with internet explorer.. not netscape..

michael_s
10-27-2003, 07:32 PM
Of course. If you read the contrib docs, it only works with IE. That is how the contrib was coded.

innovations
10-31-2003, 09:24 AM
I am using IE, but it still does not work. Whoever said anything about netscape.

michael_s
10-31-2003, 12:35 PM
innovations, look at the post above mine...

It only works with internet explorer.. not netscape..

Since all posts prior are also from Guest how was I supposed to know it wasnt you saying that?

Regardless, it is some sort of setup problem on your end, because I cannot duplicate the error. I have tried to break it and cannot. It works every time. I don't know what else to test.

innovations
11-25-2003, 07:49 AM
Thanks msasek, It still doesn't work though and my client is not web savvy, nontheless familiar with html.

Anonymous
12-24-2003, 10:57 PM
Quick question to chime in here with:

Does the WYSIWYG 1.7 contrib only work on the Windows version of IE? Just wondering because none of its functionality is available to me in the Mac version of IE.