PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the popup window

carlossilva
02-27-2008, 02:10 PM
Hello to all,

My name is carlos silva, and I have a problem with the popup window, when click in the image to enlarge.

instead of appearing the image, appears a text mistake like this:

Warning: main(templates/1221/TEMPLATES_POPUP): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/sites/vhbu3/0/235/89788/public/www/catalog/popup_image.php on line 68

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'templates/1221/TEMPLATES_POPUP' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /web/sites/vhbu3/0/235/89788/public/www/catalog/popup_image.php on line 68

if somebody can help myself to solve this problem I thanked a lot
I thank your help

met00
02-27-2008, 04:03 PM
TEMPLATES_POPUP is a globally defined variable that obviously is NOT being defined. It should actually be TEMPLATENAME_POPUP which is defined in /includes/configure_bts.php:

define('TEMPLATENAME_POPUP', 'popup.tpl.php');

So, my guess is that you are using a template system that was not designed for the current version of BTS and therefore it is using a define that is not correct.

So, the answer is to

1) confirm that you have TEMPLATENAME_POPUP properly defined
2) go into the product detail template and correct the defined name to TEMPLATENAME_POPUP

and then it should all work and play nicely.

carlossilva
02-27-2008, 05:08 PM
thank you for your time metoo,

my template has the name of 1221, need to knowing which files that I have to edit and wat I have change in them.

thank you very much

carlossilva
02-28-2008, 11:32 AM
please I am desperate,

can anybody help myself to solve this probelma?

when cliko in the link ckik to enlarge the poppup window that opens appears the following mistake:

Warning: main (templates/1221/popup .tpl .php): failed to open stream: In the such it cribs or directory in /web/sites/vhbu3/0/235/89788/public/www/catalog/popup_image.php on line 68

Fatal error: main (): Failed opening required 'templates/1221/popup .tpl .php' (include_path = '.:/usr / share / php: / usr / share / to fetter') in /web/sites/vhbu3/0/235/89788/public/www/catalog/popup_image.php on line 68

if somebody can help me I am grateful

met00
03-02-2008, 01:13 AM
templates/1221/popup .tpl .php'

are those spaces between the extensions on your screen or are they in the cut and paste?