PDA

View Full Version : Admin section password

mrshlomi
10-20-2003, 12:15 PM
I cant log in to the admin section of the OSC MS2-MAX install I just made. The password and username I found in the contrib does not seem to be working. Where can I reset the username and pwd?

Thanks,

Sid :wink:

Anonymous
10-20-2003, 09:18 PM
I am having this same problem and would love to know why the password is not working with it.

michael_s
10-20-2003, 10:41 PM
This is the LAST time I am responding to posts asking what the admin login is. It is in the ms2-max readme file included in the zip.

It has also been asked and answered MANY times in this forum. For the last time, the login and password is:

admin@localhost.com

admin

Anonymous
10-21-2003, 07:50 AM
Yes, I have tried that, Oh actualy, I did not try the localhost.com... The docs made a mistake about that then.

michael_s
10-21-2003, 07:11 PM
No, do not read the docs for the mod, they are NOT the docs for MS2-MAX, and they are only included as a reference to the original mods. They are not to be used for MS2-MAX documentation.

Read the MS2-MAX-README.txt file included in the MS2-MAX zip file....

Anonymous
10-22-2003, 08:35 PM
I appreciate it. I was actually refering to the readme file in the contrib, and not the MS2-MAX readme file. Now I am able to log in no problem. THANKS GUYS! Much appreciated! And I really did think I read all the relevant readme files.

The mod actually states: admin@localhost and then admin as the password. So I was getting confused there.