PDA

View Full Version : Errors when running admin package

Anonymous
11-26-2002, 01:00 PM
Hello-

I am very new at this, so don't yell at me. So far I have set up the catalog half, and it seems to work. Now I set up the admin package, and it half-works. What I mean is, I can view the pages, and make changes, but I get 2 different sets of errors. The first appears at the top of every page:

----------------------------------
Warning: Unable to access /home/virtual/site486/fst/var/www/html/home/admin/mainwebsite_html/catalog/includes/data/rates.php in /home/virtual/site486/fst/var/www/html/storeadmin/includes/include_once.php on line 4

Warning: Failed opening '/home/virtual/site486/fst/var/www/html/home/admin/mainwebsite_html/catalog/includes/data/rates.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site486/fst/var/www/html/storeadmin/includes/include_once.php on line 4

The second error occurs when I try to change something. Even though I get this error, the changes are still made:

Warning: Unable to access /home/virtual/site486/fst/var/www/html/home/admin/mainwebsite_html/catalog/includes/data/rates.php in /home/virtual/site486/fst/var/www/html/storeadmin/includes/include_once.php on line 4

Warning: Failed opening '/home/virtual/site486/fst/var/www/html/home/admin/mainwebsite_html/catalog/includes/data/rates.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site486/fst/var/www/html/storeadmin/includes/include_once.php on line 4

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site486/fst/var/www/html/storeadmin/includes/include_once.php:4) in /home/virtual/site486/fst/var/www/html/storeadmin/configuration.php on line 6

Thanks for your help!

michael_s
11-27-2002, 12:47 PM
First check your paths in the /admin/includes/configure.php and make sure they are correct and actually point to the correct locations on the server.