PDA

View Full Version : Content modification in Ms-Max2

whazzy
10-13-2003, 05:45 AM
Hi all,
How do I create a 'new page' in Ms2 Max....I would like to create...

1.about_us.php
2.Privacy.php.
3.Shipping.php.

I would like to change the contents for the following files...What are the files that need to be modified.Any helpful pointers will be appreciated.
Thanks
Whazzy

michael_s
10-13-2003, 09:29 AM
Posted in the wrong forum. Please pay attention where you are posting. Moving to correct forum...

Anonymous
10-13-2003, 10:43 AM
He was asking about modifying MS2-Max , isn't this the right forum????

AAbox osC MS2-MAX Discussion

michael_s
10-13-2003, 02:02 PM
It was originally posted in 'Site Showcase' and being the on the ball guy that I am, I moved it to the correct forum, as per my above post. :)

whazzy
10-13-2003, 02:30 PM
Thank You for posting it in the correct forum....I apologize for the apparent confusion...
But still,the question is left hanging....care to help:-)?
Regards

michael_s
10-13-2003, 02:44 PM
The pages are already there, just edit the content in the file by the same name in the languages directory.

languages/english/privacy.php for example, then find the content line, and add your content between the single quotes. If you have any apostrophes in your content, you need to escape it with a \ character or you will get a parse error...

Anonymous
10-13-2003, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the prompt response..
Yeah..That'z what I did...How would I be able to do Html formatting?For instance,I want to say something like,"If u would like to request for refunds,plz post your payment to..."
How would I be able to accomplish this?
Should I do that within the same file too?
Thanks..
Regards

thetraveller
10-13-2003, 03:43 PM
You can do any HTML formating you wish within the appropriate page. For example, on the privacy page you could have a mailto tag

If you wish to opt-out of our newsletter, please send your request to <a href="mailto:opt-out@domain.com> our customer service team</a>

Just be careful of single quotes, as they need to escaped as mentioned above.

The Traveller