PDA

View Full Version : error with new customer registration

danz
10-12-2003, 06:56 PM
I hope I am on topic. This is my first post. It seems that I have a problem with newly registering customers. When I go to Customers, and then click on the new user, and then Edit I get this:

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/getcigz/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/getcigz/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

This in admin, of course. Also, when I go to Orders, then name is blank.

I am a newbie at this. Just hoping someone out there has seen this. My site is http://www.getcigz.com in case you want a close look at the customer side. Try registering and loggin off and on again.

Dan
sales@getcigz.com

danz
10-17-2003, 05:34 PM
is this place dead or did i post a really dumb question

dan

michael_s
10-17-2003, 06:24 PM
danz, more info please. Server ? OS ? PHP version? mysql version?

danz
10-19-2003, 04:00 PM
msasek, roger that. I'll post more info next time. I have oscommerce2.2 ms2 on a unix server. I did a complete reinstall and I started over with a fresh new sql database. So the weird errors have disappeared. BUT now I have these questions and I REALLY appreciate any thoughts on this:

1. If I even LOOK at catalog/includes/languages/english.php it gets all screwed up till I upload the original. I am using files instead of database for sessions and it still does the same thing....namely when going to "My Account". I just want to edit the page title and footer code....

2. Biggest problem is when I go through checkout with items, choosing Paypal (even IPN), and Confirming Checkout....it takes me to the Paypal site no problem....BUT it doesn't take the items out of the Cart (doesn't flush to order history). Mine or customers orders.

I have learned a great deal about oscommerce in the last 6 months. WHAT A BRAIN TWISTER!!!!! But I love it!

The site (project in question): http://www.getcigz.com

msasek, thanks for the tip!

Dan

danz
10-19-2003, 04:06 PM
INFO:

I have a reseller account:
WHM 8.5.1 cPanel 8.5.3-S3
Red Hat Linux 7.3 - WHM X v2.1.1

apache (1.3.28 (Unix))
mysql (4.0.15-standard)

I use wsftp and notepad.